Krill Oil for Women
As women often have different needs than men when it comes to optimal health and wellness, Dr Mercola’s Krill for Women provides the support you need – as a woman.*
Krill for Women has all the properties of Krill Oil, but is formulated exclusively for female needs.
An additional essential fatty acid (GLA) has been included in Krill for Women in the form of organic evening primrose oil, which can…
- Help ease normal symptoms of PMS*
- Provide support for your healthy mood and memory*
- Maintain blood pressure levels already in the normal range*
- Enhance calcium absorption that can lead to strong bones*
All these, plus the benefits from krill oil packed with omega-3s (EPA and DHA), phospholipids, and astaxanthin.*
And with Krill for Women with Organic Evening Primrose Oil, you can have complete peace of mind knowing that we are committed to the highest quality standards. My Krill Oil – the same krill oil used in Krill for Women – stands out in the marketplace for the following reasons:
- Truth in labeling: In a 2014 test on krill oil supplements, a well-known consumer testing lab found that our Krill Oil contained the exact amounts of EPA and DHA as stated on the label.
- Best value for your money: This same review found our Krill Oil to be the best value of all the krill oil products reviewed.
- Commitment to Quality and Sustainability: The fishery who produces our Krill Oil products was the ONLY one out of 24 fisheries examined by the NGO Sustainable Fisheries Partnership (SFP) to receive an “A” rating for sustainability and management strategy (one fishery was shut down!).
- Traceability: A rare commodity in krill harvesting today, traceability protects you and ensures the krill are sourced from a Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)-certified fishery. Ours was the first to gain this important certification.
From quality control to sustainability to our producer’s unique patent-pending harvesting system, you know you’re getting nothing but the finest krill oil in every capsule of Krill for Women.
You receive valuable omega-3 fatty acids and GLA without the potential for high levels of mercury, PBCs, heavy metals and radioactivy poisons typically found in regular fish oils when you select Dr. Mercola’s Krill Oil for Women. And with the added security of our revolutionary Licaps air-tight capsules, you get a product that will stay fresh longer.
Take advantage of all Krill for Women has to offer. Order Krill for Women with Organic Evening Primrose Oil Today!
WARNING: If you are allergic to shellfish, have a blood coagulation disorder, or are taking anticoagulants such as Warfarin (Coumadin), do not use Krill Oil.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and does not establish a doctor-patient relationship. Please be sure to consult your physician before taking this or any other product. Consult your physician for any health problems.