Keto Krill is a whole different approach to cognitive enhancement. While some may be willing to experiment with uncertain and unproven substances to improve brain function, I don’t believe it’s worth risking your mind, body or personal well-being.
Cognitive health boosting nutrients, or nootropics as they are sometimes called, should be harmless, non-addictive and free from significant and possible harmful side effects.
I believe there are four groups who stand to potentially benefit the most from nootropics:
- Anyone who wants to enhance their thinking skills, memory and focus
- Professionals, artists and entrepreneurs who want to boost their productivity and creativity with calm, relaxed focus
- Athletes who need to perform optimally and decisively under pressure with focus and mental clarity
- Active adults over 55 who want to help maintain their overall brain health and peak mental performance well into their senior years
Our Keto Krill is designed to help you sharpen your mental edge and even help turn back the signs of brain cellular aging.* It’s made up of a super krill oil that, compared to regular krill oil, contains more phospholipids and more DHA and EPA – two of the most valuable nootropics – and several other cognitive enhancing substances.
Here’s what you’ll find in Keto Krill:
- Omega-3 fats (DHA and EPA) – The patented technology up-concentrates beneficial components resulting in higher amounts of DHA and EPA for your brain, eyes, heart, joints, skin and liver.
- Choline – This essential nutrient for nerve signaling allows your body to make the neurotransmitters and phospholipids for your nerve and brain cells to communicate and function properly.*
- Phosphatidylcholine (PC) – Unique to krill oil, PC is a phospholipid attached to a choline particle. It’s a major structural lipid of your blood plasma membranes and an important source of signaling molecules.
- Phospholipids – With an increased level of nearly 60 percent, more phospholipids mean better and faster delivery of the key fatty acids, DHA and EPA into blood cell membranes, resulting in higher levels of omega-3s in your organs.
- Caprylic Acid C8 MCT Oil – This medium-chain triglyceride oil is like rocket fuel for your brain. It stimulates ketone production in just minutes, often resulting in almost-instant mental clarity and alertness.*
- Serine phospholipids, or phosphatidylserine (PS) – Another “smart” nutrient for brain health that’s found in your brain and nerve cell membranes to support short-term and long-term memory.*
- Astaxanthin – Contains a small amount of this naturally occurring powerful antioxidant to help keep the formula fresh and stable without the need for preservatives.
Order Keto Krill today and experience the difference in how you can focus, remember and concentrate.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.