- Some of these discussions have centered around food choices and the standard American diet or the SAD diet, high in sugar and processed carbs.
- We have also shared the challenges with food sensitivity and the effect of these foods on weight gain.
- Countless times we discussed stress hormones and adrenal function and how this affects your body’s ability to regulate body weight and fat as well as the accumulation of weight in the mid section of your body.
- We’ve discussed inflammation often as this ties into weight gain for so many.
- Some discussions also centered around blood sugar and how glucose affects insulin and insulin’s affect on the accumulation of fat.
by Glen Depke, Traditional Naturopath We’ve talked many times in the past about weight loss. These discussions have centered around many different factors as listed below.