Tag Archives: graves

The Number One Factor Affecting Your Thyroid


by Glen Depke, Traditional Naturopath Today we are going to address the number one factor that is affecting your thyroid. The past two weeks we have addressed thyroid function on other deep core factors. If you have missed these, feel free to click on the links below. Wondering Why You’re So Tired? The Thyroid Issue […]

Are You Feeding your Hypothyroidism?


by Lynda Buitrago, Holistic Health Thyroid Specialist About 20% of the U.S. population has been diagnosed with hypothyroidism. It’s estimated that an additional 20% also have hypothyroidism but don’t know it, for a potential total of 40% of us affected by hypothyroidism. Of the people who know they have hypothyroidism, at least 50% and up […]