Eating a diet rich in fruits and especially vegetables can go a long way toward keeping you healthy thanks to a special class of antioxidant compounds called flavonoids or polyphenols.
Quercetin and pterostilbene are two such flavonoids. However, because these antioxidants are found in very small amounts in only a handful of foods and your body’s ability to absorb them in their natural state is poor or inadequate, your potential for benefits is limited.
With our Quercetin and Pterostilbene Advanced formula, we use liposomal technology to increase these compounds’ bioavailability by as much as 20 times. Our unique formula contains Quercetin Phytosome Complex from Styphnolobium japonicum, or the Sophora japonica flower bud and the active form of pterostilbene that’s nature identical to blueberries, trans-Pterostilbene.
Quercetin Phytosome Complex is an enhanced version of quercetin that incorporates phospholipids to protect the quercetin and aid in the formation of liposomes in your stomach.*
These liposomes surround the quercetin complex and assist its transport across your cell membranes for increased absorption potential.* This is the same liposomal technology found in our Liposomal Vitamin C and Liposomal Vitamin D.
With the ability to penetrate every cell and tissue in your body, this formula:
- Supports your natural defense against seasonal threats.*
- Supports lung and bronchial tract health.*
- Supports the production of new mitochondria in your brain and muscle.*
- Supports a healthy, normal immune response.*
- Helps protect cells and tissues against free radical damage.*
- Supports an already normal inflammatory response.*
- Boosts mental performance following extreme physical stress.*
- Supports healthy cellular aging.*
- Helps protect against lipid peroxidation in your cells and tissues.*
- Supports metabolic health.*
Don’t settle for ordinary quercetin and pterostilbene… Order Quercetin and Pterostilbene Advanced today and start enjoying enhanced benefits courtesy of its unique liposomal technology and dramatically increased bioavailability.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.