The keto diet works for everyone. If you have tried the keto diet and it has not worked for you, you are not broken and you may not have done anything wrong. It just may be that the general “rules” for keto are not right for you.
Understand that you are an individual. You have an individual genetic background, you live in a specific environment, you have your own stress levels, your own health challenges, and the list goes on.
What DepKETOSIS does for you, is it honors your own personal bio-chemical individuality with the keto diet.
Here’s what you will get with the DepKETOSIS Basic Keto program.
- Depketosis Assessment – find out which keto meal plan is right for you. After all, you are bio-chemically different and your keto meal plan should acknowledge this
- Depketosis Meal Plan – you will receive the full directions on how to use your meal plan and how to fine tune this for you
- Depketosis Optimal Food Chart – your own personalized meal chart for your plan that provides the optimal food choices based on your individuality
- Depketosis Plan Directions – you will be provided five days of meal ideas to make it easy for you to use your new meal plan
- Depketosis Meal Diary – this will assist you with fine tuning your meal plan for optimal results
- 60-minute phone, video or in-office consultation – learn from your specially trained DepKETOSIS authority
- GABA challenge (to assess your likelihood of symptoms of toxicity) – this will be sent to you to assess your likelihood of poor blood/brain barrier function, which ultimately can lead to “keto flu”
- Stress Hormone Assessment and Recommendations – your recommendations will be based on a stress hormone profile assessment
- Digestive Function Assessment and Recommendations – your recommendations will be based on the body signs discussed during your assessment
- #205E w/CAR saliva hormone test kit*
- Cortisol x 6 (Cortisol Awakening Response)
- GI Screen w/ H. pylori – #401H*
- Ova & parasites x 3 (Trichrome stain) plus antigens to Giardia lamblia, Cryptosporidium parvum, and Helicobacter pylori.
- Occult blood.
- Visual and automated identification of bacteria, including, but not limited to: Citrobacter, Enterobacter, Enterococcus, Escherichia, Klebsiella, Proteus, and Pseudomonas.
- Visual and automated identification of yeast, including, but not limited to Candida.
- Array #4 – Gluten Associated Cross Reactive Food Sensitivity Test*
- This blood test will review both and IgG and IgA immune response to gluten containing compounds as well as gluten associated cross reactive foods. We find that this is the primary factor of food sensitivity to understand on a comprehensive level.
- 90-minute initial consultation
- Understand the essential fundamentals of health, assess your metabolic function, utilize body assessment tools to recognize the depth and core of your health issues and understand the systematic approach to your individualized health and healing.
- 60-minute DepKetosis
- Learn how to address your bio-chemical individuality nutritionally. You have a specific genetic heritage, live in a specific environment, deal with your personal levels of stress and are challenged with your unique health issues. All this needs to be address for you with proper nutrition.
- Three Test result consultations
- Results session to understand your hormone system, your specific hormone levels, why and how to address this specifically for your needs to assist your body in balancing hormones naturally.
- Results session to review your stool testing results, to discover what pathogen(s) you may be living with, what impact they may have on your body and most importantly, what you can do to help your body in overcoming these.
- Results session to reveal your gluten cross reactive food sensitivities. We will explain your results in detail and provide a plan for food elimination as well as reintroduction.
- *All of the test kits can be completed across the US except for that states of New York and Rhode Island.
Once you have purchased your DepKETOSIS Comprehensive Keto program you will be provided a link for your assessment and upon completing your assessment, you will be emailed all the necessary information listed above. Also, one of our friendly front desk team will call or email you to book your consultations. This can be via phone, video call or in-office consultation. Your test kits will also be shipped ASAP.
Enjoy, keto made easy!