Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
Aromatherapy – or the use of essential oils – has been embraced since ancient days for promoting wellness and vitality. Research shows they hold exciting promise for supporting emotional, physical, and spiritual well-being.
My Organic Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha piperita) is a fresh-smelling, minty oil, steam distilled from fresh peppermint leaves. It’s revitalizing, invigorating, and cooling. Helps promote mental focus.
Some ideas for how to use Organic Peppermint Essential Oil:
- Topically/Massage: Mix one or more drops into a carrier oil or cream and apply to your skin. Highly concentrated, pure essential oils must be mixed with a carrier, such as my Argan Oil or Organic Sunflower Oil, before topical use. You can also add a few drops to shampoo, body wash, or liquid soap.
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drops to water in a diffuser and enjoy the scent and mood benefits, along with mental focus.
- Food Grade: This essential oil is food grade. Food grade oils are prepared in clean, food grade facilities and are of the highest quality. A kitchen essential. Add 2 to 3 drops to water for a mouth rinse for oral health.
- Garden: Add a few drops to a spray bottle of water. Mix well. Spray on your garden for a natural insecticide.
Organic Peppermint Essential Oil can be used alone or mixed with my other top-quality Essential Oils.
My 100% pure, Organic Essential Oils contain no synthetic or genetically engineered ingredients, and are from plants grown and harvested using organic agricultural practices, without the use of harsh chemical pesticides and herbicides which are not approved by the National Organic Program. They are suitable for use around pets and children when used according to directions. All of my essential oils are extensively researched, and carefully tested to be of the highest grade and quality.
Net contents: 1 FL. OZ. (30 mL)
- Topically: Essential oils are highly concentrated, so it’s important to ensure they are properly diluted. Applying a high-quality undiluted essential oil directly to the skin may cause irritation.
There are no reviews yet.