Are you getting enough servings of greens and other vegetables in your diet? If not, you’re not alone. Only nine percent of adults meet the recommended daily intake for vegetables.
Our Organic Fermented Greens, a powdered blend of fermented grasses, vegetables, sprouts, herbs and algae makes getting your daily supply of greens simple and delicious.
And because they are fermented, each serving adds zero grams of sugar to your diet – perfect for low-carb and ketogenic eating plans. Plus, the fermentation process helps make the nutrients easier to digest and enhances the absorption of beneficial antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
A light touch of organic stevia and monk fruit makes our Organic Fermented Greens a tasty addition to smoothies or an enjoyable, refreshing drink on its own when mixed with water.
What’s in Organic Fermented Greens? We’ve included five special blends for a total of 23 botanicals:
- Fermented Grass Blend of four Certified Organic nutrient-dense grasses including wheatgrass, barley grass, alfalfa grass and oat grass
- Fermented Vegetable Blend of five Certified Organic vegetables including broccoli, kale, spinach, green cabbage and celery
- Fermented Sprout Blend of five Certified Organic sprouts, including alfalfa sprouts, cabbage sprouts, broccoli sprouts, cauliflower sprouts and kale sprouts
- Fermented Herb Blend of seven Certified Organic herbs, including moringa, matcha, Tulsi (holy basil), mate leaf extract, parsley, peppermint and rosemary
- Fermented Algae Blend of Certified Organic spirulina and chlorella
While it would be difficult and impractical to try to fit all of these botanicals into your diet each day, let alone endure the expense and time locating them all, it’s easy to do with our Organic Fermented Greens.
Order Organic Fermented Greens today, and start boosting your daily intake of organic greens and vegetables the simple and delicious way!
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.