Glen, I want to thank you as well for sharing your knowledge in such a well organized series. In addition, your generosity in sharing your material that took you years to compile went above and beyond my expectations. I would be thrilled if I could help even a fraction of the people you have–starting with myself and my family! Many kudos and thanks again. ~Jill G.
Thank you for all of the wonderful information and simplifying it so we could comprehend so quickly! ~Kelly G.
Are your patients or clients challenged in the areas below?
- Body aches and pain
- Unexplained weight loss
- Weight gain in your midsection
- Low blood pressure
- Light headedness
- Loss of body hair
- Poor mental clarity
- Poor sleep patterns
- Blood sugar instability
- Inflammatory conditions
- Poor immune function
- Digestive challenges
- Thyroid, pancreas or ovary dysfunction
- and so much more…
Overcoming the areas above with poor adrenal function will most likely hinder your ability to balance on so many other areas because your adrenal function directly affects these other bodily functions below.
- Thyroid (hypo or hyper thyroid)
- Pancreas (type II diabetes)
- Ovaries (PMS, menopause and infertility)
- Mucosal lining (food sensitivity damage)
- Metabolism of fat and protein (malabsorption)
- Your ability to regulate body weight and fat (weight gain or unhealthy weight loss)
- Every level of detoxification (detoxification and elimination)
- Immune regulation (autoimmunity and over all immune function)
- Pro/anti-inflammatory states (chronic inflammation and aches/pains)
- Blood sugar balance (hypo or hyperglycemia)
- Cellular energy (bodily energy at the core)
- Bone turnover (osteopenia/osteoporosis)
- Connective tissue turnover (chronic sprains/tendonitis)
- Muscular integrity (muscle weakness and fatigue)
- Quality of sleep (insomnia, waking through the night, poor energy upon waking)
- Mood regulation (inability to regulate moods and deal with daily stress levels)
- Mental clarity (inability to recall and remember)
- Ability to learn (poor comprehension)
- Neural connectivity (Alzheimer’s, dementia or other neural degenerative challenges)
Because your adrenal function will play a role in so many functions of your body, it is no wonder that such a high percentage of health challenged individual are actually living with deeper states of adrenal dysfunction.
This webinar series is five weeks long with a live 90 minute webinar with Q/A each week along with online support throughout as well as post support. Due to the fact that we will use your personal adrenal test results in our educational series, we are limited to 20 participants for each series. This will include:
- Your #205 comprehensive adrenal saliva test kit
- Shipping included
- Five educational webinars with a “hands on” focus
- Every week we will review adrenal results from the participant’s results
- Each webinar is recorded for future use
- Online support from me personally during and after the series
- Basically everything you would need to begin implementing this into your practice
Our next Adrenal Recovery System for Professionals is starting on Thursday February 15, 2017. We are limited to 20 participants so register while there is still space available.