- 10 oz chopped fresh kale
- 2 TBLS olive oil
- Spices to taste: oregano, basil, thyme, turmeric, onion powder and sea salt
- Preheat oven 200*
- In a large bowl or pot add dry chopped kale and drizzle olive oil and spices on top
- Mix well
- Pour contents of bowl onto a cookie sheet and bake for 60 minutes or until crisp
- Be sure to check for hot spots in your oven and flip kale if necessary for an even bake
- Another option is to dehydrate instead of bake (they would remain “raw” if dehydrated)
*This recipe is gluten free, Candida friendly, SIBO friendly (if you omit onion powder), and anti-inflammatory
Get this recipe plus 75 more in a spiral bound book TODAY!
Your recipe book includes quick and delicious recipes (most under 15-20 minutes to prepare). These recipes are gluten free, dairy free, nut and seed free, grain free, and anti-inflammation. They are easily modified for your needs or desires. Your spiral bound recipe book also lies flat for your convenience in the kitchen.