by Glen Depke, Traditional Naturopath
We’ve talked many times in the past about weight loss. These discussions have centered around many different factors as listed below.
- Some of these discussions have centered around food choices and the standard American diet or the SAD diet, high in sugar and processed carbs.
- We have also shared the challenges with food sensitivity and the effect of these foods on weight gain.
- Countless times we discussed stress hormones and adrenal function and how this affects your body’s ability to regulate body weight and fat as well as the accumulation of weight in the mid section of your body.
- We’ve discussed inflammation often as this ties into weight gain for so many.
- Some discussions also centered around blood sugar and how glucose affects insulin and insulin’s affect on the accumulation of fat.
Today is something a little more fresh and new for your though.
Today we are going to discuss fat burning.
Now you may be thinking, we’ve talked about fat burning before, but not in this way. Today I am going to provide some in depth recommendations to help your body reach a fat burning mode for approximately 16 out of 24 hours of your day.
No, that was not a typo, you can burn fat 16 hours of each day.
The key is to follow some easy and effective directions.
Sounds good right!
Rather than trying to fit this into today’s article at the risk of leaving out valuable information, I instead decided to write an eBook for you to reach these goals.
When I say these goals, it is not just about fat burning, it is also about improved energy throughout your day.
“The products on this page have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”