Almond Butter Cookies
- 1 egg (or ¼ cup canned organic pumpkin)
- ¾ cup coconut crystals or Lakanto (to make them SIBO and Candida friendly)
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- cinnamon (optional)
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven 350*
- Place parchment paper on baking sheet and set aside.
- Mix all ingredients together
- Use spoon to scoop your desired size cookie onto sheet
- Bake for 11-15 minutes (shorter time for smaller cookies)
- Remove from rack, let cool and enjoy
*This recipe is gluten free, dairy free, SIBO and Candida friendly friendly (Almonds are a potential inflammatory food but typically has low reactivity)
Your recipe book includes quick and delicious recipes (most under 15-20 minutes to prepare). These recipes are gluten free, dairy free, nut and seed free, grain free, and anti-inflammation. They are easily modified for your needs or desires. Your spiral bound recipe book also lies flat for your convenience in the kitchen.